1. Click the right mouse button and select General under Alarm.
2. Turn on the Enable Alarm option and select a Duration Time from the drop-down list. Click Apply to save the settings.
3. Go to Motion Detection. Under Channel, select a specific channel you would like to set the motion detection recording. Turn on the Enable option.
Under Event Actions, turn on the specific action you would like to have if there is a motion detected by the device. To ensure that the device will record when there is a motion detected; don’t forget to turn on Post Recording, select a Recording Time and select the corresponding channel under Channel.
4. To configure the motion area and sensitivity, go to Area.
On the live preview on the page, you may select the motion area. Click the left mouse button on the live preview and drag the mouse on the specific area that you would like to set. The red grids represent the area that you have selected. To clear the area, just perform a double-click action using the left mouse button.
Select a Sensitivity option from the drop-down list. You may select from Low, Medium, High and Highest.
5. Under the Schedule setting, select the specific day and time that you would like to detect the motion. Use the left mouse button to select a specific box. You may also hold down and drag the left mouse button to select a wider schedule. To select all the boxes (24/7 by motion recording), just click the icon on the upper left corner. You may also click the same icon to clear the schedule.
6. Click Apply to save the settings.
7. If you would like to copy the motion detection settings to the other channels, click Copy and select the specific channel you would like to copy the setting. Click OK then Apply to save the changes.