1. Real-time video area: Real-time videos are played in this area. You can also set sensor parameters.
2. Playback: You can query the playback videos in this area.
3. Device configuration: You can choose a menu to set device parameters, including the device information, audio and video streams, alarm setting, and privacy mask function.
4. Alarm icon: When the device generates an alarm, the alarm icon is displayed. You can click this icon to view the alarm information.
5. Fault icon: When the device encounters an exception, the fault icon is displayed.
6. Change password: You can click it to change the password.
7. Sign out: You can click it to return to the login page.